Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Makeup Review : Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour

Hey there you guys !

I'm back after a very loooong hiatus. My last entry was back in January and I now I felt a little bit weird when finally i'm typing for a new blog post.

Enough with all the yada yada and back to the review.

Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour

Elianto has been my favorite makeup brand since the first day get very serious with makeup junkies. It's very affordable for someone like me (very berjimat coz I aint rich mama).

I bought 3 of the Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour shade and I don't regret it coz this thang is surprisingly good !!

Makeup Review : Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour

Makeup Review : Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour

Makeup Review : Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour
from left : code 02, code 312, code 06

Makeup Review : Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour
I used a combination of code 02 + code 312 on this lovely client
Not too striking and looks so soft on her lips

  • It's matte lip colours and it dried on your lips instantly.
  • So even if you eat or drink it'll stick on your lips like glue. hahaha
  • I use a wet tissue to remove it once and I tell you, it was so hard to remove them I look like a crazy lady with lipstick stain all around my mouth.
kinda look like this but what the fish why is she still look so pretty!?
i look ugly..i kid u not
  • Use oil base makeup remover and it's all good.
  • Suitable for a day long event
  • Super affordable (RM 31.90), well if you compare it to any other high end matte lipstick
  • For those who want to try a matte lipstick, you can give this as your first try.
  • Plus, you can buy them online !


There are 11 shade to choose from


That's all for today, go buy em girlfriends !

Toodles !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...